World’s Hottest Pepper – carolina reaper hot sauce recipe
Carolina reaper hot sauce recipe. Carolina reaper is the hottest pepper, which beats the Scorpion and the Ghost Pepper on the Scoville Scale . One of the uses of this pepper is to make hot sauce that tastes fantastic, especially when it is homemade! You can use it to drizzle over anything that you want, and even add to your recipes while you cook! It can be used just like any other hot sauce, but of course, this is not for the faint-hearted!
Safety When Using Carolina Reaper Peppers
When we say it is the hottest pepper out there, we really mean it. This is not your average pepper. This is why you need to be extra careful when using these peppers in the kitchen for cooking. When you put these peppers for broiling, you have to be really careful when the peppers are hot, as they give off fumes. When making the hot sauce, make sure there is enough ventilation, and no children or pets around . It is always best to wear gloves when you are working with these peppers. Not touch any parts of your skin, face, or elsewhere, because you can get a burn.
now you are ready for start our Carolina Reaper hot sauce recipe
how to cook with carolina reaper ?
Carolina Reaper hot sauce recipe
- 8 ounces of Carolina Reaper Peppers without stems (do not go by the size, but by their weight)
- 1 large-sized garlic bulb sliced open
- 1 medium-sized onion cut in half
- 3 tablespoon of white vinegar, or apple cider vinegar, or champagne
- ½ teaspoon of salt, or according to your taste
- 1 cup of water, or more as needed
Carolina Reaper hot sauce Instructions:
• Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Put the garlic, Carolina peppers, and onion on the baking sheet, and bake it for around fifteen to twenty minutes or till it becomes slightly charred, which is why you need to keep an eye on it. Make sure they become charred and not burnt.
• Once it is nice and charred, Add the onion and the carolina reaper to a food processor. Make sure they have cooled down a little. Now, squeeze the garlic from its skin and turn on the food processor.
• Now add in the salt and vinegar. Process the mixture until it becomes chunky. Watch out for any fumes!
how to cook with carolina reaper? Now you are ready! With our carolina reaper hot sauce recipe
Hi. I’m glad he found pepperjohnny.com website, I really
like it, the article is very useful and I shared it!
Great success with this site!